Wednesday 23 October 2013

Tote Bag Project 1&2

A current project of mine is painting canvas tote bags that I bought on Amazon for a sweet price of €14 for 10! I love that I can be so creative with them, I'm trying to do completely different things with each of them so it's so much fun.

My first bag is a painting of a camera in black on one side and a reversed one on the other so the black and white have switched places. I got the idea from seeing a couple of tote bags online that had cameras on them so took that idea and went a bit further. 


My second one I love love love! As a huge Harry Potter fan (naturally) I had to come up with something good. I kept an eye out for good HP pictures and eventually found these two, put my own twist on them and voilá! 


That's my first two of ten, will post more as I do them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment