Monday 21 October 2013

I Like My Outfit Today!

I like my outfit today so much it spurred me to start a blog! In fact I often like my outfits and feel more of the world must see them!

I felt bold today pairing navy skinny trousers with a plain white shirt and a navy (yes more navy) letterman cardigan with a yellow strip at the bottom to separate the two navies. 



I paired it with a gold mid-length necklace and white faux keds with sparkly pink socks to beat the Monday blues! 

While my hair was down most of the day it got a bit frizzy and when I got home and got down to business of making a snack (GF brown bread toast and duck liver paté yum yum) I threw my hair into my hat and actually quite like how it looks with just a few strands falling out. Unsure yet as to whether or not I have the courage to wear it outside yet, will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment